Welcome to aslibharat.com!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the Website aslibharat.com. By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions.
These Terms and conditions (“T&C”) document the end users’ (hereinafter referred to as “You”/ “Your”/ “User”) access to and use of ‘aslibharat.com Website’ (which term shall be deemed to include the website aslibharat.com as well as its mobile application [as and when the same is made available] or any other technological variants thereof) accessible through a computer, mobile or any internet-connected device(s) or any other means to access the same from time to time) and the services offered there under (“Services”).
aslibharat.com (hereinafter referred to as “The website”, “We”, “Us”, and “Our”) is owned and controlled by Independent Journalist Ajeet Singh, a citizen of India. aslibharat.com Website provides news, analysis, opinion, interview, information and knowledge in relation to issues related to agriculture, farmers, environment, development, governance, politics and policies.
aslibharat.com allows users to access content available on the Website with the payment of a subscription fee (“Services”). The terms ‘The Website’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to the owner of this Website. The term ‘you’ refers to the subscriber of the Services on the Website.
By browsing, viewing, using the Website and subscribing to the Services provided therein you consent to and agree to comply with these terms and conditions of subscription. (“Terms”).
The Website reserves the right to update, alter or modify the Website, the contents thereof and these Terms at any time without advance notice or prior intimation. All modifications will be posted on the Website and will become effective immediately upon such posting to the Website. Please review these Terms regularly to remain informed of any changes. These Terms were last modified on February 7, 2022.
1.1 You will be eligible to subscribe to the Services on the Website only if you are competent to contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872. A person is competent to contract under the Indian Contract Act, 1872, if he/she is above eighteen (18) years of age, is of a sound mind and is not disqualified from contracting by any law to which he/she is subject.
1.2 By accessing aslibharat.com Website you agree to be bound by these T&C. You hereby represent and warrant to the Website that You are at least eighteen (18) years of age or above and are capable of entering, performing and adhering to these T&C and that You agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. If You are an individual under the age of 18 (eighteen), You may utilise the Services of the aslibharat.com Website, but subject to receipt of consent and guidance from Your parents and/or legal guardians, and under Your parent /legal guardian’s registered account only. You agree to register prior to uploading any content and/or comment on aslibharat.com Website and provide Your complete and accurate details including but not limited to complete name, age, email address, residential address, and contact number.
2.1 While you may visit the Website without registration or subscription, some portions of the Website may be accessible by subscription only. You may subscribe to the Services on the Website only after registering with the Website.
2.2 The information sought at the time of registration may include your username, name, age, email address, place of residence and phone number. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer or mobile phone and agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. All actions performed by any person using your account and password shall be deemed to have been committed by you and you shall be liable for the same.
2.3 Unless otherwise expressly allowed, each registration is for a single user only. The Website reserves the right to terminate the subscription at any time if it is found that you have been sharing the password with any unauthorized user.
2.4 Access to the Website does not create a professional services relationship or any other relationship with The Website.
2.5 Certain Services offered by the Website through aslibharat.com Website, such as email, personal web pages, contests and shopping, require prior registration by the User. To gain access to such Services, You will be required to create an account by completing the registration process. As part of the registration process, You will be required to provide Us with current, complete and accurate information pertaining to such details as prompted by the applicable registration form. You will also be required to choose a unique password and a user name, which shall be entered by You every time You wish to gain access to the said Services. You shall not be entitled to gain, and shall not facilitate, access to aslibharat.com Website through a single account and password, by multiple users on a network. You agree and understand that We do not permit any part of the aslibharat.com Website to be cached in proxy servers. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your password and account.
- If the Website reasonably believes that Your account and/or Password is being/ has been misused in any manner, the Website shall reserve the right to cancel access rights immediately without notice, and block access to all users from that IP address.
- You shall not share your account information and password with others or use anyone else’s account. You are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under Your account. You agree to notify Us immediately of any unauthorized use of Your account or any other breach of security. In such event, we shall do Our best to help you recover your account; however, we cannot guarantee that Your account will be restored or the content contained therein will be recovered. We will not be liable for any loss that You may incur as a result of the unauthorized use of Your password or account. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by the Website or another party due to someone else using your account or password.
3.1 Subscription services include access to content which is behind the paywall (“Subscription Services”). A preview is available to all viewers of the Website but access to archives, some opinion pieces, some commentaries and some exclusive features of the Website are available to paid subscribers of the Subscription Services alone.
3.2 The nature of the content made available to you is subject to change, the final decision of which lies with the editor of the Website. The Website may vary the access rights of users engaged in accessing the Website without a paid subscription at any time at the Website’s sole discretion. With respect to paid subscribers, any revision of access rights will take effect on the completion of such users’ current subscription term.
3.3 Subscription Services may differ geographically and based on the device from which you subscribe. Subscription packages and prices may also vary over time. The Website reserves the right to introduce new subscription packages from time to time.
3.4 The Website will try to process your subscription promptly but does not guarantee that your subscription will be activated by any specified time. By submitting your payment and other subscription details, you are making an offer to us to buy a subscription. Your offer will only be accepted by us and a contract formed when we have successfully verified your payment details and email address, at which point we will provide you with access to your subscription. The Website reserves the right to reject any offer at its discretion, for any or no reason.
4. Payment Terms
4.1 The subscription fees and any other charges due from you in connection with your subscription for the Subscription Services (including any applicable taxes) shall be as per the rates in effect at the time at which it is charged (“Subscription Fees”).
4.2 When you purchase a subscription with the Website, you must provide us with complete and accurate payment information. By submitting payment details you promise that you are entitled to purchase a subscription using those payment details. If we do not receive payment authorization or any authorization is subsequently cancelled, we may immediately terminate or suspend your access to your subscription. In suspicious circumstances, we may contact the issuing bank/payment provider and/or law enforcement authorities or other appropriate third parties. If you are entitled to a refund under these terms and conditions we will credit that refund to the card or other payment method you used to submit payment, unless it has expired in which case we will contact you.
4.3 The Website uses the services of third-party payment service providers to process your payment of the Subscription Fees. Accordingly, your usage of such third-party services shall be in accordance with the terms and conditions of adopted and implemented by the such service provider, and the Website shall not be responsible for any failed or incomplete fulfilment of any payment instructions issued by you through a such service provider or any actions taken by the Website in respect of the same.
4.4 Subscription Fees will be billed at the beginning of your subscription and any renewal of your subscription.
4.5 As a general matter, all our fees and charges are non-refundable. We reserve the right to issue refunds or credits at our sole discretion. If we do issue a refund or credit, we are under no obligation to issue the same or similar refund in the future. We may change the Subscription Fees and charges then in effect, or add new fees or charges which will take effect that the end of your subscription period, by giving you notice in advance and an opportunity to cancel.
4.6 If you believe someone has accessed the Website using your account and password without your authorization, please immediately us at firstname.lastname@example.org
5.1 We may revise the Subscription Fees from time to time and/or across geographies. You agree to pay the fees at the rates applicable at the time and place of purchase of your subscription. The term and duration of subscriptions to Subscription Services offered by the Website are listed in the schedule of Subscription Fees referenced above.
5.2 Eligibility for any discounts is ascertained at the time you subscribe and cannot be changed during the term of your subscription.
5.3 If we incorrectly state a price to you whether online or otherwise, we are not obliged to provide you with a subscription at that price, even if we have mistakenly accepted your offer to buy a subscription at that price, and we reserve the right to subsequently notify you of any pricing error. If we do this, you may cancel the subscription without any obligation to us and we will refund you any money you have paid us in full, or you may pay the correct price. If you refuse to exercise either of these choices then we may cancel your subscription and will refund you any money you have paid us in full. We will always act in good faith in determining whether a genuine pricing error has occurred.
5.4 Subscription and access to content services fall under the purview of Service Tax as per the current indirect taxation policy, the Government of India. Taxes are applicable for the consumption of content on the website and other products of the Website uniformly for customers based in India and outside the country. Unless otherwise indicated, prices stated on our website are inclusive of applicable Service Tax, any applicable value-added tax (VAT) or other sales taxes.
6. Term, Renewal, Cancellation
6.1 You can choose a subscription of the term and duration offered by the Website as listed in the schedule of Subscription Fees referenced above. These Terms shall remain in full force and effect while you use the Services. Your subscription will renew automatically until it is cancelled in accordance with this section. For annual subscriptions, we will notify you of the pending renewal of your subscription at least 15 days prior to the date your subscription renews, except as otherwise required by law. For all subscriptions, you must cancel your subscription before it renews in order to avoid billing subscription fees for the renewal term.
6.2 Subscription to the Website commences immediately on the realization of payment of the Subscription Fees, and there can be no cancellation once the subscription is active.
6.3 If you chose to pay annually, at least 15 days before each renewal you will be sent a reminder notice stating the rate that will apply for the renewal period. Unless you notify us before the end of your annual subscription period that you no longer wish to receive it, your annual subscription will renew for another year. We will charge the subscription using the same card or another payment method that you previously used.
6.4 You do not have any right to cancel your subscription or any part of it until the end of your then-current subscription period. Although you may notify us of your intention to cancel at any time, such notice will only take effect at the end of your then-current subscription period, and you will not receive a refund (except in the limited circumstances set out in these Terms). You may notify us of your wish to cancel your subscription by contacting our team at email@example.com. You must provide at least 5 business days advance notice for this to be implemented.
6.5 The Website reserves the right to suspend or terminate your subscription if you breach these Terms, with or without notice and without further obligation to you. We may also suspend or terminate your subscription if we are prevented from providing Services to you by circumstances beyond our control. The Website may, in exceptional circumstances, cease to publish the Website, the Website content or cease to provide subscription Services. The Website will give you at least 15 days notice of this, if possible. If we do so, then we will have no further obligation to you except for a refund of the unexpired period of your paid subscription. This means that we will refund you any amounts that you have paid us in advance that relate to any remaining and unexpired period of your subscription.
6.7 You can terminate your account at any time by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org but your information may remain stored in the archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of Your account.
6.8 If you are a registered user, but not a subscriber, then the Website reserves the right to suspend or terminate your registration at any time, with or without notice and without further obligation to you. If you would like to cancel your registration then please contact email@example.com
6.9 In addition to any subscription fees you pay, you are responsible for paying any internet connection or other telecommunications charges that you may incur by accessing the Website or using the Services available on it.
7. Intellectual Property and Content on the Website
7.1 This Website is controlled and operated by Ajeet Singh. All materials, including illustrations, statements, opinions, views, photographs, products, images, artwork, designs, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio and video clips and software (collectively, “Content”) are protected by copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights that are owned and controlled by us or by other parties that have licensed their material to us. Except where otherwise agreed in writing with the Website in writing, the material on the Website is solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
7.2 Except as provided below, you must not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute such material in any way, including by e-mail or other electronic means and whether directly or indirectly and you must not assist any other person to do so.
7.3 Without the prior written consent of the Website, modification of the materials, use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal, non-commercial use is a violation of the copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary rights, and is prohibited. Any use for which you receive any remuneration, whether in money or otherwise, is a commercial use for the purposes of this clause.
7.4 You may not distribute a copy of a story, or a portion of a story, from the Website in non-electronic form to a few individuals without charge, without prior approval from the Website, which the Website may deny at its discretion. Any such approval would be entirely contingent on You including all copyright and other proprietary rights notices in the same form in which the notices appear, original source attribution, and the phrase “Used with permission from aslibharat.com”.
7.5 You may occasionally use our “E-mail This” service to e-mail a link to the story and its headline to a few individuals, without charge. You are not permitted to use this service for the purpose of regularly providing other users with access to content from the Website.
7.6 You agree not to rearrange or modify the Content available through the Website. You agree not to display, post, frame, or scrape the Content for use on another website, app, blog, product or service, except as otherwise expressly permitted by these Terms. The framing or scraping of or in-line linking to the Services or any Content contained thereon and/or the use of web crawler, spidering or other automated means to access, copy, index, process and/or store any Content made available on or through the Services other than as expressly authorized by us is prohibited.
7.7 You are permitted to create any derivative work based on or containing the Content with prior permission from the Website provided that you include all copyright and other proprietary rights notices in the same form in which the notices appear, original source attribution, and the phrase “Used with permission from aslibharat.com”.
7.8 You further agree to abide by exclusionary protocols (e.g., Robots.txt, Automated Content Access Protocol (ACAP), etc.) that may be used in connection with the Services. You may not access parts of the Services to which you are not authorized, or attempt to circumvent any restrictions imposed on your use or access of the Services.
7.9 As a general rule, you may not use the Content, including without limitation, any Content made available through one of our RSS Feeds, in any commercial product or service, without our express written consent.
7.10 You may not create apps, extensions, or other products and services that use our Content without our permission. You may not aggregate or otherwise use our Content in a manner that could reasonably serve as a substitute for a subscription to the Website.
7.11 You may not access or view the Services with the use of any scripts, extensions, or programs that alter the way the Services are displayed, rendered, or transmitted to you without our written consent.
8. User-created Content and acceptable use
8.1 You may be allowed to provide your views, comments, feedback, opinions, articles, images, videos or advertising materials on the Sites. You are solely responsible for the material you submit. You shall ensure that such material complies with applicable law and that you are affirming that you alone created or own the materials submitted by you and that no one else has any rights to it or could claim they own it or that it infringes on rights of others.
8.2 The Website does not approve, endorse, or adopt any material submitted by the others, and assumes no liability whatsoever. Opinions and other statements expressed by users and third parties are theirs alone, not the opinions of the Website. Content created by third parties is the sole responsibility of the third parties and its accuracy and completeness are not endorsed or guaranteed. The Sites and third parties may provide links to web pages, websites, and various resources or locations on the web. The Website has no control over the information you access via such links, does not endorse that information, and shall not be responsible for it or for the consequences of your use of that information. Some of the content is unmoderated by the site and reflects the personal opinions of the posters, and may be offensive, harmful, and/or wrong.
You agree that if a third party claims that any material you have contributed to the Site is unlawful, you will bear the full burden of establishing that the material complies with all applicable laws.
8.3 The Website could use views, comments, feedback, opinions, articles, images, video etc. submitted by you for its internal and external purposes including for marketing; you understand and acknowledge that this information is available to the public and grant the Website a nonexclusive license to display, reproduce, transmit, modify such content. You understand that you won’t have the right to approve how we use such content submitted by you. You waive any moral rights you may have in having the material altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to you.
8.4 No unlawful or prohibited use
- As a condition of Your use of the Services, You will not use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these T&C. You shall not use the Services in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website’s server(s), or the network(s) connected to the Website’s servers, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of any Services. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, other accounts, and computer systems or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Services.
- The Website forbids You from making any attempt to resell or put to commercial use any part of aslibharat.com Website and/ or the Content; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of aslibharat.com Website or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of any other merchant; any renting, leasing, or otherwise transferring rights to aslibharat.com Website and/ or the Content; displaying the name, logo, trademark or another identifier of another person (except for aslibharat.com Website or You) in such a manner as to give the viewer the impression that such other person is a publisher or distributor of the Services offered through aslibharat.com Website or is in any way associated with aslibharat.com Website and/ or the Content (or any part thereof), or any data gathering or extraction tools; or any use of meta tags. You may not (whether directly or through the use of any software program) create a database in electronic or structured manual form by downloading and/ or storing all or any part of the pages from aslibharat.com Website.
- Except as specifically provided under these T&C, no part of aslibharat.com Website and/ or the Content may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other website, nor may any of its pages or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without prior written permission from the Website. Requests to republish any material and/ or the Content made available on aslibharat.com Website for any use other than for non-commercial personal purposes should be addressed (prior to such republication) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You hereby agree and assure that aslibharat.com Website and the Services provided thereunder shall be used for lawful purposes only and that You will not violate laws, regulations, ordinances or other such requirements of any applicable Central, State or local government or any other international laws. You further concur that you will not, through aslibharat.com:
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Harm minors in any way.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Website officer, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the service.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation
- post, distribute, or otherwise make available or transmit any software or other computer files that contain a virus, trojan horses, time bombs, bots, botnets, malicious content, content theft, data manipulation, threats or any other harmful programs or elements or component;
- use aslibharat.com Website and/or the Services provided thereunder in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair and not undertake any action which is harmful or potentially harmful to any the Website’s server, or the network(s), computer systems/ resource connected to any Website’s server, or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of aslibharat.com Website and/or the Services provided thereunder;
- make any inappropriate, illegal or otherwise communication prohibited under applicable laws in relation to the Website or the Services provided by the Website to any newsgroup, mailing list, chat facility, or other internet forums;
- use aslibharat.com Website for any illegal purposes;
- disrupt, place unreasonable burdens or excessive loads on, interfere with or attempt to make or attempt any unauthorized access to any Website website or the website of any other User;
- transmit through aslibharat.com Website, any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, libellous, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio, etc.;
- collect or attempt to collect personally identifiable information of any person or entity without their express written consent and You shall maintain records of any such written consent throughout the validity of these T&C and for a period of 2 years thereafter;
- engage in antisocial, disruptive, or destructive acts, including “flaming,” “spamming,” “flooding,” “trolling,” and “griefing” as those terms are commonly understood and used on the internet;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through aslibharat.com Website;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” duplicative messages or any other form of solicitation;
- encumber or suffer to exist any lien or security interest on the subject matter of these T&C; or
- make any representation or warranty on behalf of the Website. You agree not to post, distribute, transmit or otherwise make available any data, text, message, computer file, or other material that infringes and/or violates any right of a third party or any domestic or international law, rule, or regulation, including but not limited to:
- infringement of any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary rights of any third party, including, but not limited to, the unauthorized copying of copyrighted material, the digitization and distribution of photographs from magazines, books, or other copyrighted sources, and the unauthorized transmittal of copyrighted software;
- right of privacy (specifically, you must not distribute another person’s personal information of any kind without their express permission) or publicity;
- any confidentiality obligation
8.5 The Website reserves the right to cease to provide you with the Services or with access to the Website, prevent you from accessing the Website and/or Services and terminate your subscription, with immediate effect and without notice and liability, for violating these Terms, applicable law, rules or regulations and the reserves the right to remove content which is in violation of these Terms or is otherwise abusive, illegal or disruptive. The determination of whether any content violates these Terms, or is otherwise abusive illegal or disruptive, is subject to the sole determination of the Website.
9. Limitations of content published on the Website
9.1 All the contents of the Website are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. Any specific advice or replies to queries in any part of the Site is/are the personal opinion of such experts/consultants/persons and are not subscribed to by the Website or the Website.
9.2 The information from or through this site is provided on an “as is” basis, and all warranties, expressed or implied of any kind, regarding any matter pertaining to any goods, service or channel, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement are disclaimed and excluded.
9.3 The Website shall not be liable, at any time for damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business projects, or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the Website or any of its contents, or from any act or omissions a result of using the Website or any such contents or for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of the information contained on the site.
9.4 No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made as to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation. Any agreements, transactions or other arrangements made between you and any third party named on (or linked to from) the Website are at your own responsibility and entered into at your own risk.
9.5 Any information that you receive via the Website, whether or not it is classified as “real-time”, may have stopped being current by the time it reaches you. Share price information may be rounded up/down and therefore may not be entirely accurate.
9.6 Certain links on the Site lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom the Website has no control or connection, business or otherwise as these sites are external to the Website you agree and understand that by visiting such sites you are beyond the Site.
9.7 The Website neither endorses nor offers any judgement or warranty and accepts no responsibility or liability for the authenticity/availability of any of the goods/services/or for any damage, loss or harm, direct or consequential or any violation of local or international laws that may be incurred by your visit and/or transaction/s on these sites
9.8 In no event shall the Website or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on News Website’s website, even if News Website or a News Website authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
10. Third-Party Content
10.1 The Website may partner with third-party content providers to offer bundled services, under which the payment for both Services will be collected by the Website. The Website will endeavour to provide seamless access to all such third parties with a single one-point access. There could be a gap in this seamless access due to a technology breakdown, temporary disconnection of the internet connection or any factors beyond the reasonable control of the Website.
10.2 You are requested to read through the terms and conditions offered by content partners to the Website. Most partners offer bundled services for new users. Existing subscribers of partners are not eligible for a bundled subscription. Should you happen to be one please note that the partner will be liable to reject your offer to subscribe under the bundled subscription not leading to contract formation as a result.
10.3 aslibharat.com Website may contain links to other websites and applications (“Linked Websites“). The Linked Websites are not under the control of the Website, and the User agrees and acknowledges that the Website shall not be held responsible for the Content of any Linked Websites, in any manner whatsoever. You agree and understand that such Linked Websites are not associated with aslibharat.com Website, and therefore, the inclusion of any link in relation to such Linked Websites cannot be construed to imply any endorsement or warranty by the Website in relation to the authenticity, suitability, reliability or accuracy of the Linked Websites and/or the services and/or information provided thereunder. You are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on Your own before relying on any such information.
10.4 News Website has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by News Website of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
11. Warranty and Liability Disclaimer
11.1 The Website is constantly endeavouring to improve the quality of Services provided to you. Due to this, the form and nature of the Services provided may change from time to time without any prior notice to you.
11.3 The Website, all the materials and Services, included on or otherwise made available to you through this Website is provided by the Website “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing.
11.4 Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, the Website does not warrant that:
- This Website and/or Services will be constantly available, or available at all;
- The information on this Website or provided through the Services is complete, true, accurate or not misleading; or
- The quality of any products, services, information, or other material that you obtain through the Website or Services will meet your expectations.
11.5 The Website, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. The Website makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Website, Content, Services, software, text, graphics and links.
11.6 The Website does not warrant that this Website; information, content, materials, or Services included on or otherwise made available to you through this Website; their servers; or electronic communication sent from by Website are free of viruses or other harmful components.
11.7 The Services are provided on an “as-is” and “with all faults and risks” basis, without warranties of any kind. The Website does not warrant, expressly or by implication, the accuracy or reliability of the Services or its sustainability for a particular purpose or the safety/ security of the data/Content stored by You. The Website disclaims all warranties whether express or implied, including those of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, or that use of the Services and/or aslibharat.com Website or any Content made available thereof will be uninterrupted or error-free. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Website does not represent or warrant that the Services and/or aslibharat.com Website will result in compliance, fulfilment or conformity with the laws, regulations, requirements or guidelines of any government or governmental agency.
11.8 To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the Website provides no warranty on the use of the Services and/ or aslibharat.com Website. The Website also disclaims all liability with respect to the misuse, loss, modification or unavailability of the Services.
11.9 YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE RISK ASSOCIATED WITH USING THE SERVICES INCLUDING, THE aslibharat.comWEBSITE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE WEBSITE or THE OWNER OR THE EDITOR BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF CONTENT, LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE OR ACCESS OF THE SERVICES, OR aslibharat.com WEBSITE OR FOR ANY SECURITY BREACH OR ANY VIRUS, BUG, UNAUTHORIZED INTERVENTION, DEFECT, OR TECHNICAL MALFUNCTIONING OF THE SERVICES, OR aslibharat.com WEBSITE, WHETHER OR NOT FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT THE WEBSITE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR BASED ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, INCLUDING BREACH OF CONTRACT OR WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, OR ANY OTHER CLAIM ARISING OUT, OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH, YOUR USE OF, OR ACCESS TO, THE SERVICES OR aslibharat.com WEBSITE. FURTHER, THE WEBSITE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY TEMPORARY DISABLEMENT, PERMANENT DISCONTINUANCE OF THE SERVICES OR DATA/CONTENT LOSS OR FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES RESULTING FROM SUCH ACTIONS.
12. Accuracy of Information
12.1 The information presented on this Website has been compiled by the Website from various sources including external sources. No representation is made or warranty given as to the completeness or accuracy of such information. This Website may contain typographical errors, and incomplete or out-of-date information.
12.2 The Website reserves the right to make changes to the Content, and information on this Website, or to the services described therein, or update such information at any time without notice. Still, the Website makes no commitment to correct or update this information.
12.3 The Website does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. The materials appearing on News Website’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. News Website does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. News Website may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, News Website does not make any commitment to update the materials.
You (a) represent, warrant and covenant that no materials of any kind provided by you will (i) violate, plagiarise, or infringe upon the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights; or (ii) contain libellous, Prohibited Content or other unlawful material; and (b) hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Website and all of the Website’s officers, directors, owner, agents, customers/clients, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all liability and costs, including, without limitation, reasonable advocate’s fees, incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of these Terms or the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defence of any such claim. The Website reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
14. Term and Termination
15. Infringement of Copyright
In good faith, if you have reason to believe that any work copyrighted by you has been reproduced, embedded, or linked without any authorization on this Website, in a manner that constitutes an infringement of your copyright under Indian law, please compile the following information and email to: email@example.com
- A clear identification of the copyrighted work allegedly infringed;
- Clear identification of the allegedly infringing material on the Website (with specific URL reference);
- Your contact details: name, address, e-mail address and phone number;
- A statement that you believe, in good faith, that the use of the copyrighted material allegedly infringed on the Website is not authorized by your agent or the law;
- A statement that the information provided in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the signatory is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright right that is allegedly infringed;
- Your signature or the signature of your authorized agent.
16. Applicable Law
This Website, including the Content and information contained herein, and the provision of Services shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of India and the courts of District Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India shall retain exclusive jurisdiction to entertain any proceedings in relation to any disputes arising out of the same. All transactions shall be governed by Indian law.
17. Information Gathered and Tracked
Information submitted or collected on the Website or pursuant to the use of the Services is stored in a database. Specifically, we store the username, name, e-mail address, and contact number, as submitted or collected on our Website or through the provision of the Services. We may use such information to send out occasional promotional materials, including alerts on new Services available, or other promotional and marketing material relating to our clients and customers.
18. Use a License
- The Website grants You permission to access and use the aslibharat.comWebsite only for non-commercial personal purposes. You agree not to, directly or indirectly download or modify/ alter/ change/ amend/ vary/ transform/ revise/ translate/ copy/ publish/ distribute or otherwise disseminate any content available on the aslibharat.com Website, or any portion of it; or delete or fail to display any promotional taglines revealed on aslibharat.com Website as a result of the Services offered through aslibharat.com Website, either directly or indirectly, except with the express prior written consent of the Website. You shall not retain any copies of these pages saved to disk or to any other storage medium except for the purposes of using the same for subsequent viewing purposes or to print extracts for personal/individual non-commercial use only.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on News Website’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on News Website’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- In the event that You make use of any Content available on aslibharat.com Website on any digital website(s) or in any other manner, You will: (i) display the Content on the such digital website(s) in the exact form received by You, and not modify or edit any of the foregoing without the Website’s prior written consent in each instance; (ii) ensure that the fundamental meaning of the Content is not changed or distorted or altered in any manner whatsoever; (iii) comply with all applicable laws and all limitations and restrictions (if any) placed by the Website on the use, display or distribution of the Content (or any part thereof); and (iv) not archive any of the Content (or any part thereof) for access by users at any future date after such Content has been removed from any such digital website(s). You acknowledge that any such digital website(s) mentioned herein shall link and redirect to the appropriate aslibharat.com Website web page when a user clicks on the Content (e.g. a headline). You shall not display the Content (or any part thereof) in such a manner that does not allow for successful linking and redirection to, and delivery of, the appropriate aslibharat.com Website web page, nor may You frame any web page facilitating access to aslibharat.com Website.
19. Content posted/ transmitted to/ at aslibharat.com Website
- Any Content whether publicly or privately transmitted/ posted through or on aslibharat.com Website is the sole responsibility of the person from where such content originated (“Originator”). By posting any such Content as the Originator, You warrant and represent that (a) You are the unencumbered unrestricted copyright owner of such Content; (b) in the event You are not the copyright owner of any part of the Content, that the copyright owner of such part of the Content has granted You unrestricted permission to use such Content; (c) any Content transmitted or posted by You through or on aslibharat.com Website shall be consistent with the terms of such use as mandated by the copyright owner, and shall be in accordance with the T&C; (d) You have the rights necessary to grant the licenses and sublicenses described in these T&C; and (e) each person depicted in such Content, if any, has provided consent to the use of such images as set forth in the T&C, including without limitation, the distribution, public display and reproduction of such Content containing such image(s).
- You represent that: (i) You have valid rights and title in any and all Content that You post or submit for publication on aslibharat.com Website; (ii) You have not infringed the intellectual property rights belonging to any party and further that You will indemnify Us and any/ all our affiliates for any and all claims, losses or damages arising out of, or in connection with, Your unauthorized use of any such Content posted or submitted for publication to Us by You.
- You agree and understand that posting or uploading of any information or material, which is harmful, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, profane, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, or otherwise unlawful in any manner is prohibited and any person found to be involved in such activity on aslibharat.com Website will solely be liable for actions under the applicable laws.
- We accept no responsibility for the said Content. However, You understand that all Content posted by You becomes the property of the Website and You agree to grant/ assign to the Website and its affiliates, a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such Content (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed throughout the world.
20. No Controlling Spam Policy or Unsolicited E-mails
You will not use any communication tool or other means available on aslibharat.com Website to transmit, directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk communications (including emails and instant messages). You may not harvest information about other Users for the purpose of sending or to facilitate the sending of unsolicited bulk communications. We may terminate Your access or use of aslibharat.com Website immediately, with or without any notice, and take any other legal action if You, or anyone using Your access details to aslibharat.com Website, violates these terms. We may adopt any technical remedy (including any filtering technology or other measures) to prevent unsolicited bulk communications from entering, utilizing or remaining within Our computer or communication networks. Such filtering technology or other measures may block, either temporarily or permanently, some e-mails sent to You through aslibharat.com Website.
21. Data Protection
- Further, the Website can (and you authorize the Website to) disclose Your name, street address, city, state, zip code, country, phone number, email, and website name to the intellectual property rights owner, as We in Our sole discretion believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity.
22. International Users
- Access to aslibharat.com Website and/ or the Services from jurisdictions other than India where the same are illegal is prohibited. The Website reserves the right to block access to aslibharat.com Website and/ or the Services by such prohibited access by international users. If you access aslibharat.com Website and/ or the Services from a location outside India, You waive any right available under laws of jurisdictions outside of India.
News Website may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then-current version of these terms of service
24. General Terms
- All rights and obligations under this T&C which by their nature should survive will remain in full effect after the termination or expiration of this T&C.
- None of the provisions of this T&C shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between You and the Website and You shall have no authority to bind the Website in any manner, whatsoever.
- The Website shall have no liability to You for any interruption or delay, to accessing aslibharat.com Website irrespective of the cause.
- To the extent permissible under applicable laws, You and the Website agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to aslibharat.com Website, only, must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action accrues otherwise, such cause of action will be permanently barred.
The Website reserves the right to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request. The Website may also refuse to post or remove any posting at the Website’s sole discretion. The Website reserves the right to restrict access by any users whom the Site believes, in its sole discretion, are engaged in inappropriate, unprofessional, or unlawful conduct.
The Website reserves the right to modify these T&C in any manner, from time to time, entirely at its own discretion, with or without any notification to You. The Website shall be under no obligation to notify or intimate the implementation of any modifications to the T&C at any time. You are responsible for checking the T&C periodically to remain in compliance with these terms at all times. Your access to and use of aslibharat.com Website after any amendment to the T&C shall constitute your deemed acceptance of such modified terms. Discontinuing use of the Services will not affect the applicability of the T&C to Your prior use and/ or access of aslibharat.com Website.