In accordance with the Information Technology Act 2000, and Rule 10 of The Information Technology (Intermediary Guidelines and Digital Media Ethics code) Rules, 2021, the name and the details of the Grievance Officer at Aslibharat.com is provided below:
Grievance Officer, aslibharat.com
C/O Rishipal Singh, 141, Bahadarpur Jatt,
Haridwar, Uttarakhand – 249004 (India)
Phone No. – 9811880688
Email – [email protected]
Any person residing in India can register a complaint related to the content of the website within a suitable period of time of the publication of the content. Any complaint should include:
- Your full name, mobile number, email address and physical address
- URL(s)/Link(s) for the content regarding which the complaint is being filed
- Date of publication of the content
- Exact details of the content that you believe is in violation of the rules. Please specify exact words or paragraph of the article, or exact time stamps for videos.
- Please explain specifically how the content you’ve highlighted is in violation of the Code of Ethics, including which section of the Code of Ethics is violated by which part of the content that you’ve referred to in the complaint.
- We will not accept anonymous grievances, or any grievance with information left incomplete. Fake submissions will also not be accepted.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material on Aslibharat.com Website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity;
- The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.